We sell and service a variety of affordable lawn care sprinkler and irrigation products, including:
- A handy accessory for use when testing sprinkler system operation as well as for using to add additional water as needed without having to make repeated trips to the system controller.
- Typical sensors include rain, rain/freeze, and e.t. based moisture sensors.
- Available in both wired and wireless models.
- Can be added to just about any automatic sprinkler system.
Controllers and Valves
- controllers are available in different indoor and outdoor models (although generally installed indoors)
- manual bypass options available
- multi-programmable to water different areas on different schedules, dependent upon weather exposure and water demand
- valves are available in manual or automatic to work in conjunction with your controller
- automatic valves can be manually activated
- used for flowers, trees and shrubs
- apply water either in fine mist or controlled drips
- used for grass and shrub beds
- adjustable for distances up to 30 feet in diameter
- interchangeable nozzles cover specific patterns
- similar to gear drives
- used when water source is dirty (dugouts, ponds etc.)
- Used in large grass areas
- Adjustable for distances up to 70 feet in diameter
- Also adjustable to cover partial or full circles